Our Fee Schedule
We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit, cash, and personal cheque.
Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services may be covered by your extended health benefit plan-please check with your plan prior to treatment. You may need to pay upfront and then submit your receipt(s) to your extended health plan for reimbursement. This is the usual course of action required for any clinic providing private therapy services. Treatment for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident is covered by ICBC (an additional user fee is charged, see below).
Physiotherapy Service Fees
Private Payment for Adults and Youth:
- Initial assessment and subsequent visits (minimum 30 minutes 1:1; total session time 30-60 min): $85 per visit
- No additional fee if using Acupuncture or IMS needles- this is included as part of treatment payment
- Please note our fees continue to be below the Physiotherapy of BC fee guidelines
- Senior (65 and over): Initial assessment and subsequent visits (1:1, minimum 30 minutes): $80 per visit
3rd Party Payment User Fees:
- ICBC: NEW! $0 ICBC user fee
- MSP Exempt: $30
- Worksafe BC (WCB): $0
- Short reports / letters: minimum $40
Vestibular Rehabilitation Fees with Physiotherapist Sol Yoon:
- Initial visit 60 minutes: $135
- Subsequent visits 30 minutes: $100
Bike Fit Fees:
- Triathlon bike with tri bars fit by Tyler Dumont: $275 (120 minute private session)
- Road bike or other bike fit by Tyler Dumont: $225 (90 minute private session)
- Please note professional bike fitter Rob Wright is now doing bike fits at the Physiomoves Panorama clinic. Please call 604-575-7477 for details!
Functional Movement Screening:
- Assessment and score results (30 minutes): $75
- Customized exercise prescription (30 minutes): $75
- If less than 24 hours notice is provided: $35. Please call our front reception to re-schedule your appointment as soon as possible if you must cancel so that someone on our waitlist may have the opportunity to fill the time slot. Thank you!
- 24 hour Massage Therapy cancellation fee is 50% of the appointment fee
Massage Therapy Service Fees:
Please call the clinic for Massage Therapy fees (prices vary depending on length of visit and your coverage). Massage Therapy is available in various time increments and is provided by one of our Registered Massage Therapists in a private treatment room. We offer Massage Therapy at both the Panorama and Ocean Park clinics.