High Performance Program
Bridging the Gap between Rehabilitation and Performance
The Physiomoves High Performance (HP) program is an individualized, sport specific, Physiotherapist-led program. It is designed to help young athletes reach their performance goals through a blend of Physiotherapy and Strength & Conditioning. The HP program delivers a high quality, objective and structured approach to training athletes that can be billed via 3rd Party Insurers.
Our goal is movement first and injury prevention through detailed assessment, program development, and coaching from a Physiotherapy perspective.
The Physiomoves HP program intakes athletes several times per year, and there is often a waitlist with each intake session.
Young athletes (~8-18 years) who want to optimize their sports performance and reach the next level, while reducing any risk of injury
What Does It Include?
- A comprehensive physical assessment of mobility, strength and performance
- An individualized program in a fully equipped gym based on assessment findings, athlete’s sport and performance goals
- Each session will be delivered and progressed by a registered Physiotherapist from Physiomoves
- Treatment, including manual therapy and taping will be provided during the sessions as needed.
Fees: As the program will be administered by a registered Physiotherapist, your insurance provider should cover all or most of the session fee. There will be three options:
- One-on-one training: $120/45minutes or $145/hour
- Two-on-one training: $180/hour
- Three-on-one training: $225/hour
*Please note, our late cancellation/no show fee for High Performance sessions is 50% of the session fee.
Scheduling: There are five Physiotherapists working a variety of schedules which means we are able to accommodate before school, mid-day, and after school training sessions.
How Do I Get Started?
Please call the Physiomoves Panorama Clinic at (604) 575-7477 and mention interest in the High Performance Intake process. One of the High Performance Program Physiotherapists will then contact you with further information.