Bridging the Gap between Rehabilitation and Performance
The Physiomoves High Performance (HP) program is an individualized, sport-specific, Physiotherapist-led program. It is designed to help young athletes reach their performance goals through a blend of Physiotherapy and Strength & Conditioning. The HP program delivers a high quality, objective and structured approach to training athletes.
Our goal is movement first and injury prevention through detailed assessment, program development, and coaching from a Physiotherapy perspective.
The Physiomoves HP program intakes athletes several times per year, and there is often a waitlist with each intake session.
Young athletes (~8-18 years) who want to optimize their sports performance and reach the next level, while reducing any risk of injury
What Does It Include?
- A comprehensive physical assessment of mobility, strength and performance
- An individualized program in a fully equipped gym based on assessment findings, athlete’s sport and performance goals
- Each session will be delivered and progressed by a registered Physiotherapist from Physiomoves
- Treatment, including manual therapy and taping will be provided during the sessions as needed.
Fees: The program will be administered by a registered Physiotherapist. At present, there is one option available:
- One-on-one training: $120/45minutes or $145/hour
*Please note, our late cancellation/no show fee for High Performance sessions is 50% of the session fee.
Scheduling: There are several Physiotherapists working a variety of schedules which means we can accommodate before-school, mid-day, and after-school training sessions.
How Do I Get Started?
Please call the Physiomoves Panorama Clinic at (604) 575-7477 and mention interest in the High Performance Intake process. One of the High-Performance Program Physiotherapists will then contact you with further information.