At Physiomoves Physiotherapy Clinic, one of our top priorities is giving back to this vibrant community in which we live and work. Our goal is not only to be the best physiotherapy and massage therapy service providers we can be, but also to be a thriving business that supports local charitable organizations and sponsors young local athletes, teams, schools, and community events.
Each year, Physiomoves donates services, products and financial gifts to non-profit charities and events such as the YMCA Annual Campaign, the Peace Arch Hospital Foundation, the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society Team in Training, The Ride to Conquer Cancer, YMCA Healthy Kids Day, The Arthritis Society, Muscular Dystrophy Association, The MS Society and the Canadian Cancer Foundation. Physiomoves is a member of the Ocean Park Business Association and is contributing to the FunFun Park expansion June 2013.
We proudly sponsor and support the following events and teams, and we're always looking for new ways to help out at local events. Let us know if your team or event could benefit from the services of Physiomoves!
- Sandcastle City Classic Road Race White Rock
- Ocean Athletics
- PacificSport Fraser Valley
- Surrey United Soccer Club
- Peninsula Multisport Club
- Peace Arch Hospital Great Pumpkin Run/Walk
- Prospera Valley Gran Fondo
- Shore 2 Shore Cycling for Variety- White Rock Firefighter Team
- Ocean Park Village Amazing Race: Family Edition
- Elgin Secondary Grade 8 Basketball Tournament
- Crescent Beach Swimming Club Youth Triathlon